All of the technical & specific stuff
Can I Pause Or Cancel My Subscription?
We understand that you may be away on holidays occasionally, so you can pause your delivery at any time. You must do this before the first Saturday of the month of dispatch to ensure payment will not be processed for that delivery. Subscriptions can be cancelled in the ‘members’ area, which you can access by logging into your account.
Can I Change My Address So My Gin Is Sent To A Friend Or Family Member?
Tassie overload? Or just away for a few months and want someone else to enjoy your membership? Feel free to change your address to share your subscription with someone else. Just make sure you change the delivery address prior to the first Saturday of the month to ensure that your delivery goes to the updated address. Please contact us if you have any problems.
Terms & Conditions
We currently deliver anywhere in Australia, at no extra charge. Our bottles are carefully packaged using quality packing materials, but if in the extremely unlikely event your package arrives damaged, please contact us. We do not take any responsibility for any injury or harm relating to the delivery of our products.
You will receive an email when your order has been dispatched. Deliveries are dispatched within one week of the order being processed and are expected to take between three and 10 working days to arrive at your doorstep (depending on where you are in Australia). If you have not received your expected delivery within 15 days of it being dispatched, please contact us.
Our courier is required to ensure that our deliveries are to persons at least 18 years of age and will always ask for a signature. They may ask the person receiving the delivery for identification to prove their age and if this cannot be provided then the courier cannot complete the delivery.
Order Cancellations, Returns and Refunds
Our service is an opt-out one. You can opt-out of a particular delivery by clicking the relevant link in your subscription email or by logging into your account and selecting to skip the delivery, before the end of the opt-out period.
We do not accept any responsibility for opt-outs not received in time, including as a result of not receiving a subscription email which was sent (it is your responsibility to keep your email up to date in your account settings and to ensure that emails from us are not caught in your email spam filter).
We reserve the right to accept or decline any opt-outs or cancellations of subscriptions after the opt-out date ends.
If you wish to cancel an order, please contact us immediately. If your order has not yet been shipped, we will process the cancellation and refund the price of the products.
In the event that a late opt-out or cancellation of a subscription has been accepted, but the package has already been shipped, it is your responsibility to safely return the bottle(s) to us at your expense in order for a refund to be paid to you (minus a delivery fee).
We accept payment by visa and master cards supported by Fat Zebra. Payment is taken before goods are shipped.
People can register as members and join our subscription services at any time, however we only process, package and ship orders periodically (monthly for the gin subscription and bimonthly for whisky).
New subscriptions received before the opt-out period of the next offering will be billed for and receive that offering.
Second bottle and extra product offerings made in the subscription email are limited. Acceptance is no guarantee that these will be filled. Email confirmation will be provided after the opt-out period to inform subscribers about whether or not second bottle and extra product offerings will be filled (allocation of limited offerings will be made on a first-in basis).
Backorders for available back-stock can be made at any time, however these order will be shipped during the next periodical ship out period.
A 15% discount applies to the first 200 subscribers to the Distiller’s Collection. This discount will apply to the first three gin and the first two whisky mail-outs (the October, November and December 2019 gin and October and December 2019 whisky releases). Note that the discount does not apply to any double up bottles or other add-ons to your subscription. Discounts will not be deferred to a later month if you choose to skip a month.
Refer a friend rewards
A refer-a-friend reward is redeemable if a referrer uses the mechanism at our website (https://distillerscollection.com.au/refer-a-friend/) to refer a friend and that referee buys at least one bottle of spirits through our monthly whisky or gin subscription service. Only one reward will be redeemable per referee successfully referred.
The internet is a scary place, however we use industry standard security practices to ensure that your financials are kept secure when purchasing through us.
We accept credit card payments through the Fat Zebra payment gateway, a Tier-1 PCI-DSS certified payment gateway. We do not handle or store your credit/debit card information ourselves.
All payments are protected by industry standard 128 bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption.
• We are internet users ourselves and so we have a keen appreciation for privacy-related issues.
Collection of Personal Information
• In order to provide services to you, we will collect and then store various forms of personal information. This information may be provided by you directly or given to us in other forms. The personal information we may ask you for includes information to identify you, send you information or process your order; such as your name, address and date of birth; your delivery address; your email address; telephone number; and credit card details.
• This information is collected in a variety of ways, including when you interact with us or our website and when we provide our services to you.
• We may, from time to time, collect additional personal information at other times, such as when you provide feedback, respond to surveys or promotions, update your account information or interact with us or our website.
Use of Your Personal Information
• We may use personal information collected from you to provide you with services or information or updates relating to these services. We may also use your personal information to make you aware of new and/or additional products and/or services, news and special offers, from us or other organisations we partner with. We may also use your personal information to improve our products and services and also to confirm your identity.
Disclosure of Personal Information
• We may provide personal information to other organisations in order to provide services to you, for example to couriers to deliver goods to you or to financial institutions to allow you to pay for your orders.
• We may otherwise provide personal information to other organisations where we have your permission to do so, where the business has been sold and personal information is transferred as a business asset or to comply with any legal requirement.
Access to your Personal Information
• You may request details of any personal information that we hold in relation to you. Any request is subject to a confirmation of identity check to ensure the protection of our customers’ personal information and an administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. This charge will be based on the costs we incur in collating the information for you.
• We encourage you to keep your personal information up to date through the members section of our website.
• If you would like to request a copy of the personal information held by us or to update your personal information, contact us at email@example.com
Third Party Sites
• Our site may contain links to and from other websites run by third parties. If you navigate away from our website to another website, please be aware that these sites will have different privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for any issues arising from other websites.
• We may collect various information about website visitors (such as which pages were visited, how long was spent on each page, browser type, where visitors are geographically located, etc.) via cookies and website code. Aggregated and anonymised versions of this information may be shared with third party companies in order to help us analyse how people use our site and therefore improve our service.
Address: Hatoja Pty Ltd 1/34 Roope Street,
New Town TAS 7008